Monday, October 13, 2008
How We Meet Our Needs
As I go through the day with my students I often hear, "I'm hungry", "I'm thirsty", "I need to go to the bathroom", or "I'm tired." The students talk about their basic needs all the time without realizing it. It is a natural part of who we are and how we exist. We don't even really think about it all. This week we are focusing on how we meet those needs and how other living organisms meet their needs as well. We are also discussing how organisms help each other meet their needs. So moms, those frogs outside really are good for the environment. They help eat us by eating those pesky mosquitoes. And dads, worms aren't just for fishing. Click on the pictures to find games and activities that you can do with your child and have fun....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment